Portable small honey extractor EVA1 is perfect for a novice beekeeper or for a beekeeper who prefers convenience and portability.
The honey extractor is compact and light. Therefore, it is easy to use the device in different environments depending on the needs of the beekeeper.
The device does not need to be connected to the power supply. Works with cordless drills and can be connected to special types of cordless drills. An M13 drill chuck is required (included). During the rotation, it is possible to give more speed to the device, if needed.
Frames suitable for the device: Langstroth & Farrar.
- Diameter 590mm
- Honey extractor case height 650mm
- Honey extractor height with feet 950mm
- Valve height from the ground 300mm
FRAME TYPES AND CAPACITY:
- Langstroth frame: 480x235x35 / 4 frames
- Farrar frame: 480x160x35 / 8 frames
Didn’t see your frame type here? Please write us and we can work it out for you!
- Works with all type of cordless drills;
- Stainless steel valve 1 ¼
- Feet with adjustable height
- Removable upper plastic lid
- Free flow bearing
- Fixable feet
- Weight 45kg