The owner of the online store ASTEN.EE (hereinafter the Online Store) is Asteni Mesindus OÜ (registry code 10657474) located in Suurekivi, Tagassaare village, North Pärnumaa parish, Pärnumaa 87629.
Validity of sales contract, goods and price information
- Terms of sale apply to the purchase of goods from the Online Store;
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. A fee for the delivery of the goods is added to the price;
- The delivery fee is calculated according to the volume of the transported goods and the destination of the consignment. The delivery fee is calculated at the time of placing the order, for this you must contact Asteni Mesindus OÜ by email: email@example.com
- Information about the goods is presented in the Online Store directly next to the goods.
- 20% Estonian VAT is added to the price of the goods.
Placing an order
- To order goods, you must add the desired products to the shopping cart. To place an order, fill in the required data fields and select the appropriate method of product delivery. The amount of the fee, which can be paid via a bank link or another payment solution, is then displayed on the screen;
- The Agreement enters into force upon receipt of the amount due to the current account of the Online Store;
- All products in the order are made to order and may not be immediately available in stock. Product delivery time is 1 week – 12 weeks.
Payment methods and currency
- The currency of the online store is € (EUR);
- Orders can be paid securely by using Estonian bank links (Swedbank, SEB, LHV, Luminor) and by ordinary bank transfer to the bank account of Asteni Mesindus OÜ.
- Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and the corresponding price information is displayed next to the shipping method;
- Shipments within Estonia usually reach the destination specified by the buyer within 2-5 working days from the entry into force of the sales contract;
- In exceptional cases, the right to deliver the goods within 14 calendar days;
- When purchasing in the online store, we offer delivery of the package to a suitable Omniva parcel machine as a method of delivery;
- The delivery partner is Omniva AS (AS Eesti Post).
Sending larger equipment and volume within Europe must be agreed in advance with Asteni Mesindus OÜ by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The delivery partner is DPD and ETS-Logistic
Right of withdrawal
- After receiving the order, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop within 14 days if the product packaging has not been opened;
- In order to exercise the 14-day right of return, the ordered goods may not be used in any other way than is necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the manner permitted for testing the goods in a physical store;
- If the goods have been used for purposes other than those necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods or have signs of use or wear, the Online Store has the right to reduce the refundable fee according to the decrease in the value of the goods;
- In order to return the goods, an application for withdrawal from the purchase of the goods must be submitted by sending us an e-mail email@example.com: and sending it to the e-mail address no later than within 14 days of receiving the goods;
- The costs of returning the goods shall be covered by the buyer, unless the reason for the return is due to the fact that the item to be returned does not correspond to what was ordered (eg a wrong or defective item);
- The buyer must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application or provide proof that he has handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period;
- Upon receipt of the returned goods, the online store will return to the buyer immediately, but not later than 14 days after receiving the withdrawal application, all fees received from the buyer on the basis of the contract;
- The online store may refuse to make refunds until the item that is the subject of the contract has been returned or until the buyer has provided proof that he has returned the item, whichever is earlier;
- If the buyer has explicitly chosen a delivery method different from the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Online Store, the Online Store does not have to reimburse the consumer for a cost that exceeds the cost related to the usual delivery method;
- The online store has the right to withdraw from the sale transaction and demand the return of the goods from the buyer if the price of the goods in the online store is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to a mistake.
Right to lodge a claim
- The online store is liable for non-compliance or defect of the goods sold to the buyer, which already existed at the time of delivery and which occurs within two years from the delivery of the goods to the buyer. During the first six months from the delivery of the product/products to the buyer, it is presumed that the defect already existed at the time of delivery of the product/products. Rebuttal of the respective presumption is the responsibility of the Online Store;
- The buyer has the right to contact the online store within two months at the latest, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +372 525 1236;
- The online store is not responsible for defects that have occurred after the delivery of the goods to the buyer;
- If the goods purchased from the Online Store have defects for which the Online Store is responsible, the Online Store will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the Online Store will return to the buyer all fees associated with the sales contract;
- The online store responds to the consumer’s complaint in writing or in a form that can be reproduced in writing within 15 days.
- If the buyer has complaints about the Online Store, they must be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com or call +372 525 1236;
- If the buyer and the Online Store are unable to resolve the dispute by agreement, the buyer can turn to the Estonian Consumer Disputes Committee. The terms of the procedure can be viewed and the application submitted here. The Estonian Consumer Disputes Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from the contract concluded between the buyer and the Online Store. The review of the buyer’s complaint in the commission is free of charge. The buyer can turn to the Estonian Consumer Dispute Resolution Platform.